The last week of Summer before Labor Day has been a good one for harvesting publications:
1. A colorful piece on the new Cotes de Bordeaux appellation for Sommelier Journal (see below).
2. A heady drink of Xtabentun for the Daily Meal at www.thedailymeal.com/xtabent-n-marks-spot.
3. Running the tab at regional breweries in Delaware Today.
4. Putting the Brandywine wineries under the microscope for Sommelier News (http://www.internationalsommelier.com/).
5. A defense of big-*** California wines on my blog at iSante' Magazine (http://www.isantemagazine.com/).